Pizza is the most delicious and mouth-watering food nowadays. People of all ages love to have pizza in gatherings, watching movies, series, matches, or whenever their stomach feels hungry and wants something tasty. But do you know how to reheat pizza in air fryer.
But whenever the pizza is damp, cold, or stored leftover in the refrigerator, it becomes tasteless moist including it feels disgusting to eat. To make your pizza new from the refrigerated one, you can reheat them in the air fryer. It’s unbelievably way easier to reheat the leftover pizza in 5 minutes.
- 1 How To Reheat Pizza In Air Fryer
- 2 Keep An Eye While You Are Reheating For The Best And Perfect Result
- 3 What Is The Best For Reheating Pizza? Air Fryer Or Microwave?
- 4 Why Does The Method Work?
- 5 Other Air Fryer Recipes
- 6 Healthy Tips
- 7 Lastly
How To Reheat Pizza In Air Fryer
To know how to reheat frozen pizza in the air fryer, read the instructions below and follow the steps.
Step 1: Place Your Pizza In The Air Fryer
Pull it out of the fridge and place it on it. Put foil or perforated parchment sheet as a base on the air fryer basket.
Step 2: Set The Temperature
Now, turn on your air fryer set the temperature. The standard temperature for pizza reheating is 325-350 degrees. As pizza has a fragile crust, it’ll cook earlier. So, keep the starting temperature not more than 325 degrees.
When you see the pizza starts getting brown, down the temperature minimum 25-30 degrees and let it cook.
Cook the pizza for 3-4 minutes, and the time depends on the pizza’s thickness and size. But it’s recommended to reheat pre-cooked pizza for not more than 5 minutes. Otherwise, it can burn.
Keep An Eye While You Are Reheating For The Best And Perfect Result
Before reheating pizza in the air fryer, make sure you are not making one of these mistakes
- Depending on the model, size of your air fryer, and its frying bucket, place 2 or 3 pizza slices at a time. Don’t place the whole pizza or 5, 6 pieces at a time. It’ll not let your pizza cook evenly.
- Don’t layer up the pizza slices. The cheese will stick on the other pizza slices. The reheated pizza will be hard to separate from each other.
- Don’t forget to place aluminum foil or perforated parchment sheet under the pizza to prevent sticking when the cheese melts.
- Make sure to set the tray in the middle of the air fryer, not too close to the heating element. Too close placement with the heating element will burn your food.
- Be careful about the timing range and temperature. Balanced time and temperature will cook your food evenly.
What Is The Best For Reheating Pizza? Air Fryer Or Microwave?
We want reheated leftover pizza as freshly baked pie.
The Microwave makes the pizza soggy. It extracts the oil from pizza and makes it moist. Oil and the cheese will melt out equally, and the test will be incredibly worst.
The air fryer dries out the pizza and makes it crispier like before.
This reheating method works very well. So, undoubtedly, reheating pizza in the air fryer is the best method ever.
Why Does The Method Work?
Now, let’s know why does the method work?
The frozen loaves of bread or buns can reheat in microwaves, but why not the pizza?
Bread is not as much cooked as pizza. After cooking the pizza, it loses its moisture wholly. So, it’s initially get hardened. The process is called retrogradation. For the best results, you need to know how to do it, just as the rules for using a Keurig teach you how to use a Keurig.
The starch molecules of the pizza crust crystallize and absorb the total moisture and make it stiff and dry.
The process of retrogradation can temporarily be reversed by reheating the pizza under at least 140 degrees. At this temperature, the starch crystals break down and reduce oils and moisturizers.
This speedy and direct process of melting down the pizza makes it soggy and completely tasteless.
While placing it in the air fryer, gradually warm up the pizza slices, so the crystal starch molecules are not attacked and forced to lose water.
The air fryer releases the trapped moisture and softens the crust. It keeps drying out as reheat.
Other Air Fryer Recipes
These are some other delicious air fryer recipes you will love to try:
- Air Fryer Frozen Onion Rings
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Hot Pockets in the Air Fryer
- Cinnamon roll in the Air Fryer
- Chocolate with vanilla topping cookies in the air fryer
All these recipes are straightforward, with some fundamental ingredients that we all have in our kitchen. It’s not very time-consuming, so if you need to cook something urgently, you can quickly try them.
Just cook them and serve your guest or enjoy it by yourself.
Pizza is delicious. Who doesn’t have a pizza? But the more it’s tasty, the more is unhealthy. Consuming extreme junk food is very harmful to high blood pressure patients, people who have heart disease, and high sugar. It increases the cholesterol and stuck toxins in the body.
Sometimes having extreme junk foods like pizza creates food poisoning or other stomach diseases.
It’s complicated to reduce pizza or junk food cravings. Though we cannot make pizzas entirely safe and healthy, we can make them less unhealthy by following some health tricks.
These are a few health tips for you.
- Don’t eat pizza made 3 or 4 days ago; eating contaminated foods is very unhealthy.
- Don’t eat cold or frozen pizza. Bacteria can infect these. Heat them before eating. It’ll kill the bacteria from the pizza.
- Avoid putting Dalda or used oil in pizza.
- Use less amount of oil.
- You can use Rice bran oil, olive oil, or Sunflower oil instead of Soya Been oil. These oils carry less cholesterol than Soya bean oil.
- Use fresh cheese. Don’t use old cheese or the cheese which has a layer of Fungus. Some people think we can reuse them by avoiding the fungus layer. But we shouldn’t do that. The bacteria are whole on the cheese.
- Try to use a minimal amount of cheese. Extreme cheese is not suitable for our health.
- Do not reheat the pizza frequently. By reheating, it can be poisonous.
- Add more vegetables and other healthy items like boiled chicken, mushroom, soya nugget, etc.
- Try to add fresh and instant cooked pizza.
drink fresh water after having these heavy foods. Drinking water is essential for your stomach to digest the foods. Most people have soft drinks after junk foods and forget to drink water. If your stomach cannot digest food properly, other stomach disease starts happening.