What we collect:
- Information you provide when you use our website, including when you sign up for newsletters, order subscriptions, create an account, or register for a membership through Digital Services. This may include your contact, payment, or demographic information.
- Information you submit when you choose to participate in any digital event such as survey, sweepstakes, contest, promotion, etc hosted by us.
- Information is collected by automated means such as cookies or pixels. This may include information about your device and browser, including IP address or mobile device advertising identifiers, as well as information about how you and others use, interact with or respond to the Digital Services. This collection may happen while you are using our website or while it is running in the background of your device.
- Precise location information associated with your device when location services are active.
- Information we obtain from other sources, such as business partners, data suppliers, and social media platforms.
Why do we collect?
- To process your requests and provide you with the best service, including displaying customized content or recommendations. We use your payment card information (such as your card number and expiration date) for limited purposes such as to process your transaction (including recurring payments, if applicable), to provide you with the requested products or services, and to protect our rights or the rights of others.
- To learn about users of the Digital Services and analyze how you and others interact with and respond to the Digital Services.
- To communicate with you, including sending you marketing and promotional communications.
- For advertising and marketing purposes, including delivering ads you might be interested in, for cross-device linking and to analyze the performance of advertising and marketing activities.
- To protect our rights and the rights of others.
How do we collect?
- We may obtain your Personal Information when you provide it to us across our Services (e.g., contact us via email, telephone, or by any other means; purchase a subscription, software license, or product; or when you provide us with your business card, etc.).
- We may collect or obtain your Personal Information throughout our relationship with you (e.g., if you purchase a service from us).
- We may collect your Personal Information that you choose to make public, including via social media (e.g., we may collect information from your social media if you make a public post about us) or through our chats, forums, or communities on the Services.
- We may collect or obtain your Personal Information when you visit, download, use or register to use any part of our Service.
- If you choose to interact with any third-party content or advertising on the Services or Channels, we may receive User Information about you from the relevant third party.
- We may collect your Personal Information from third parties who provide it to us. This may include offline channels such as through telephone or direct mail efforts; from customers, vendors, suppliers, third parties, commercially available or publicly-available sources (e.g., data brokers, data aggregators, public databases, etc.); third party affiliate network operators; referral sources; social network sites or services. If you use a third-party connection or log-in to access our Service, create a membership or profile on any part of the Services, access our content, or forward our content to another person, platform, or service, we may also receive your username or email address for those third-party services or other information available about you or collected from you on those services.
Below is a list of each category of cookies we use and why we use them. First-party cookies are our cookies set by Authority Lifestyle, controlled by us, and used to provide information about the usage of the Service.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential to the Service for you to use our service. Without these cookies, certain features could not function. No information about your browsing habits is gathered by these cookies.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies remember how you prefer to use the Service and enable us to improve the way the Service works. We can remember your settings and help provide you with ads. Functional Cookies are persistent cookies that the Service remembers when your computer or device comes back to that Service.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics Cookies allow us to improve our services by collecting information about your use of the Service. We use these cookies to help improve how the website works. For example, Analytics Cookies help us record any difficulties you have with the Service. We can’t identify you personally through the use of these cookies, but third parties who provide these cookies may be able to.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Behavioral Advertising Cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to users both on and off the Service. We analyze what pages you visit on these sites, what products or services you view, and whether you view or click on ads that are shown to you. We may also use a cookie to learn whether someone who saw an ad later visited and took an action on the advertiser’s site. We use this information to send you interest-based ads and may also share this information with third parties.
- Flash Cookies: We may, in certain situations, use Adobe Flash Player to deliver special content, such as video clips or animation. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are managed through an interface that is different from the one provided by your web browser. This means that it is not possible to manage Flash cookies at the browser level in the same way you would manage other types of cookies. Instead, you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe’s website directly.
- Geo-Location Information: Some devices allow applications to access real-time location-based information. Some photos or other content you place within the Service may contain recorded location information. We may use this information to optimize your experience. Also, some of the information we collect from a device, for example, IP address can sometimes be used to approximate a device’s location.
Our website is not intended for use by children, especially those under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Misuse of data
- You may notify us if you believe that the copyright of one or more of your content has been infringed. In that case, you must provide proof to support your claim. Similarly, when your claim is proven and we stop making use of your content, you must provide us with proof that you acknowledge our action. This is to make sure that both parties can avoid legal procedures.
- We use your information to make our service better suited for you. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION.
Terms and Conditions
- You acknowledge that we will use the information we obtain about you in connection with your access to and use of our website following our Privacy Notice.
- If you purchase digital, additional terms apply, including regarding the auto-renewal of your subscription.
- You may not build a business, in whole or in part, or make any other commercial use of, or create materials utilizing any portion of our website.
- If we become aware that any of our users has repeatedly infringed the proprietary rights of any third party, we may take steps to terminate that user’s access to our website.
Our website might contain links to third-party websites, apps, or other services (e.g., social media platforms), and advertisements for third parties. Such Third-Party Services and Ads are not under the control of Authority Lifestyle and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Services and Ads. We provide these Third-Party Services and Ads only as a convenience and do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations concerning Third-Party Services and Ads. When you use Third-Party Services and Ads, you do so at your own risk. When you link to Third-Party Services and Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy policies.